In many occasions, we turn to new options for breakfast time. This must be very complete and give us the energy we need to face the day. Therefore, it is not worth anything. Luckily, today we bring you delicious Muffins for breakfast, which you can prepare quickly without losing too much time.
When we think about breakfast time, we need the option we choose to be fast, satiating and energetic. Otherwise, we run the risk of feeling weak during the morning or with a great need to peck something. The sweet muffins we have for you, meet the necessary requirements to be an excellent breakfast.
Use this recipe of basic muffins to prepare sweet muffins with your favorite ingredients: nuts, fruits, chocolate and everything you can think of.
Ingredients for Sweet Muffins
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 205° C (400° F). Grease 12 muffin molds or use paper cups.
2. Beat the egg with a fork in a large bowl and, while stirring, add the oil. Reservation.
3. Separate the flour and mix it with the sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add to the bowl with the egg and stir only until the flour has moistened. The dough must have lumps.
4. Pour the dough into the molds, filling them up to 2/3 of their capacity. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned and then extract and enjoy.
Time: 30 minutes