How To Make Crispy Chicken Nugget Burgers | AIB
Today we are going to prepare a nugget-style chicken burger. And we’re going to make it as if it were a giant nugget, inside the bread. Many restaurants and hamburgers offer this, and personally, I loved it.
That is how I got inspired to prepare it. To do this, instead of making several small nuggets, we will make a large one, we will introduce it in bread, with the dressing that we most want and then we will eat it.
Ingredients to make a nugget style chicken burger
- 100g chicken mince
- 1 slice of bread mold
- grated cheese
- flour, egg, and breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
Recipe for the chicken hamburger nugget style:
1. On a plate, put the slice of bread mold without the crust and cut it with a knife. Then soak it in water and milk, once this is done, remove the excess milk.
2. Mix the slice of bread in a bowl. Add the minced meat, a pinch of salt freshly ground black pepper and optionally a handful of grated cheese. Then mix all the ingredients in hands.
3. Once we have a kind of homogenous mass, give it a hamburger shape. That should not be too thick since we passed it through flour, egg, and breadcrumbs. Once it is patty, freeze it for 10 minutes, so that the breaded one sits well on the hamburger.
4. Fry in abundant oil over high heat. Fry until it turns golden brown, about 3 or 4 minutes. After the time, remove it and place it on absorbent paper, before putting on the bread, with the ingredients that you like.
It’s is the easiest way to prepare this nugget-style chicken burger. If you like it, try once you love it.
Time: 30 minutes