ICAR 2018 is a sovereign organization which comes under the DARE (Department of agriculture research and education), the ministry of agriculture and farmers welfare, Government of India. It was formerly known as Imperial Council of Agricultural Research and which was established on 16 July 1929 under the Societies Registration Act as a registered society.
The headquarters of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is situated at New Delhi. It conducts All India Entrance Examination to shortlist the capable candidates for securing their admission in Undergraduate, Postgraduate and doctoral programmes in agriculture and allied science if they desire to do these courses. ICAR 2018 conducts AIEEA to fill 15% seats in Bachelor’s degree courses. Some of the points are given below which states the eligibility criteria:
- The age required by the appearing candidates should not be less than 16 years as on 31 August, 2018.
- The candidates who are willing to appear for exam should have passed 10+2 or any other equivalent degree from any recognized board or University.
- The appearing candidates should have scored 50% average marks in their class 12 (general, OBC and UPS category).
- For SC/ST/PC category candidates should have scored 40% average marks in their class 12.
- The candidate who wants to apply for the entrance exam must be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidates who are pursuing in their class 12 or will appear in the 10+2 exam or any other equivalent examination are also eligible to Apply ICAR 2018 entrance exam.
Indian Council of Agricultural Research conducts All Indian Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) for various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in different Agricultural colleges which is situated in India. Every willing candidate can secure admission in multiple agricultural courses in India and can now apply online so that they can appear for the required entrance exam.
All the Indian Entrance Examination for admission (AIEEA) is the entrance exam which is organized by ICAR 2018 council as stated above for the candidates who are willing to take admission in multiple courses such as B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons.) Sericulture, B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture, B.F.Sc., Forestry, B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science, B.Tech. Agricultural engineering etc.
As stated above the application fee which is required for the All India Entrance Exam for Admission is mentioned below. All the eligible candidates who want to secure their admissions are requested to fill their ICAR 2018 application form appropriately and they should also fill their form before the due date.
The candidate who so ever wants to appear for the entrance exam can apply through online mode only. To apply for the AIEEA (All Indian Entrance exam for admission) by visiting the official website, the candidates have to click on the correct option of filling the form. All the candidates are advised to read all the eligibility guidelines to ensure that whether they are eligible to apply for the exam or not before they start applying for the application form. The willing candidates can pay the application fee through Net banking, Debit/Credit card and E-Challan of SBBJ also.
After the candidate is completed with the payment section and his application form is submitted successfully. Then he/she is advised to take a print of the confirmation form for future communication. To avoid the situation of displacement, the candidates can make 2-3 copies of their ICAR 2018 confirmation form. The application fee for the entrance exam is mentioned below for all category students:
- The fee for application form for the Undergraduate course for the general, OBC CNL and UPS category is Rs. 500 and for SC/ST/PC candidates is Rs. 250.
- The fee for the application form for the Postgraduate course for the general, OBC CNL and UPS category is Rs. 600 and for SC/ST/PC candidates is Rs. 300.
We hope this article helped all the candidates to know about the ICAR 2018, application form, eligibility criteria, application form fee and much more things related to the exam. All the candidates are requested to read the article very carefully. If any of the candidates have any doubt that he/she can visit the official website or else can go to Motochashma.com for further updates.