Dhirajlal Hirachand Ambani, better known as Dhirubhai Ambani, is not an unheard name to an Indian. As the founder of India’s largest private firm and second largest publicly traded company in the country, Reliance Industries, Dhirubhai has undoubtedly made enormous capital in his lifetime. But did you know that he started his journey with only Re 1 and while he has created wealth, it not just for him but equally for his thousands of shareholders.
He could do all this just because he could dream, and dream big. Here’s are 13 of his inspiring quotes which will give wings to your dreams:
1) Think big, think fast, think ahead. Ideas are no one’s monopoly.
2) If you’re born poor it’s not your fault but if you die poor it’s your fault.
3) Our dreams have to be bigger. Our ambitions higher. Our commitment deeper. And our efforts greater.
4) You do not require an invitation to make profits.
5) Pursue your goals even in the face of difficulties, and convert adversities into opportunities.
6) Meeting the deadlines is not good enough, beating the deadlines is my expectation.
7) We cannot change our rulers, but we can change the way they rule us.
8) Only when you dream it you can do it.
9) Challenge negative forces with hope, self-confidence, and conviction. I believe that ambition and initiative will ultimately triumph.
10) Between my past, the present and the future, there is one common factor: Relationship and Trust. This is the foundation of our growth.
11) If you work with determination and with perfection, success will follow.
12) True entrepreneurship comes only from risk-taking.
13) If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.